a month ago08/29/2022
Compact, no-scroll orders table in US 🇺🇸
We've tidied up our orders table so that it's easier to view order details when you're on a small screen.
- More information in order column - the order status, order number, and order date are in the same column.
- Shipping columns are shown first - customer details, package details, shipping rates, and ship by dates are shown together so you can select the right service to ship your order.
- Printed Status - If an order has been printed, look for the printer icon in the order column. If you don't see the icon, the order hasn't been printed.
- Picked Status - If an order has been picked, look for the picked icon in the order column. If you don't see the icon, the order hasn't been picked.
- Employee or Customer Notes - If an order has any employee or customer notes, hover over the notes icon in the order column to see note details. If you don't see the icon, the order doesn't have any notes.
- 'Ship from' location - This will only be visible if you have more than one warehouse or 'ship from' address.
- Payment status and Order total will be one column - A badge with “Paid” or “Unpaid” will appear above the order total depending on the order's payment status.