9 months ago
Compact, no-scroll orders table in UK 🇬🇧
We've tidied up our orders table so that it's easier to view order details when you're on a small screen.
- More information in order column - the order status, order number, and order date are in the same column.
- Shipping columns are shown first - customer details, ship by dates, and delivery method are shown together.
- Printed Status - If an order has been printed, look for the printer icon in the order column. If you don't see the icon, the order hasn't been printed.
- Picked Status - If an order has been picked, look for the picked icon in the order column. If you don't see the icon, the order hasn't been picked.
- Employee or Customer Notes - If an order has any employee or customer notes, hover over the notes icon in the order column to see note details. If you don't see the icon, the order doesn't have any notes.
- Payment status and Order total will be one column - A badge with “Paid” or “Unpaid” will appear above the order total depending on the order's payment status